30 Examples of Watercolor Effects and Brush Strokes in Web Design

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Tags: ,

Comments[ 6 ]


Professional Web Design UK said...

Hey,
Nice Posting.

Web Design Quote said...

Hi,

I agreed with you.that you give a very good way of using water color.Your blog is really helpful for the users,Especially for web designers.Thanks for sharing this useful tips of colors.

Web Design toronto said...

Hi,

Hey you are using really amazing colors these are very lovely Thank you for help....

Big M blog said...

Color is really nice.

Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

MicroSourcing said...

Watercolor gives a softer image for most designs, and this article offers up good advice on that.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around